How Does It Work?
ClearTAC prevents scale build-up by transforming the hardness minerals into undissolved crystal micro-particles. These crystals are suspended in the water and stay in solution so they don’t deposit on faucets and pipes. The ClearTAC passes DVGW-w512 standard for physical water treatment (PWT) devices, and two independent lab tests confirm our own results at the Vertex lab of 90% or more effectiveness in reduction of scale build-up.
ClearTAC Basic – Whole House Scale Prevention
Effective alternative to Ion exchange softeners
The VERTEX ClearTAC Basic system uses Template Assisted Crystallization technology to reduce hard-water deposits from forming on pipes and fixtures. This advanced water treatment device can be used in areas where conventional water softeners are banned. Economical and Eco-Friendly, no energy, chemicals or salts are used and there is no brine discharge.
• Proven 90% effective for preventing scale
• No chemicals or salts needed
• No brine discharge. Use where conventional ion-exchange water-softeners are banned
• Long lasting media-not consumed by the reactions
• Treats water up to 75 grains (1300 ppm CaCO3)
• Zero Energy Models
• Virtually Maintenance Free
• Retains “Beneficial Minerals”
• Protects appliances for longer lifespan
• Efficient – needs only 5 seconds contact time regardless of hardness level
• Meets DVGW-w512 standard for Physical Water Treatment (PWT)
|Flow Rate||Connections||DImensions||Weight||Part No.|
|30 gpm||1.25 mpt||12" dia. x 56"||120 lbs.||CTS-30-1252|
|20 gpm||1.0 mpt||10" dia. x 58"||80 lbs.||CTS-20-1054|
|16 gpm||.75 mpt||9" dia. x 52"||60 lbs.||CTS-16-948|
|12 gpm||.75 mpt||8" dia. x 48"||50 lbs.||CTS-12-844|
|10gpm||.75 mpt||7" dia. x 48"||40 lbs.||CTS-10-744|
For Sales, Service or Parts, contact