Mechanical Leak Detection and Shut-Off Valve
Round-the-Clock system automatically shuts off feed water supply when a leak is detected
- Superior over-center trip mechanism insures positive valve closure
- Easy to reset – No disassembly required, just drop in new activation cartridge
- Easily connects using Quick-Connect O-ring seal fittings for either 1/4″ or 3/8″ tubing
- Install anywhere a leak might occur using pre-molded mounting holes or supplied adhesive strips
- Locate anywhere, no electricity required
- Capture leaking water before damage occurs
- Use the Vertex ProTekk mechanical leak detector alone or with one of our Water Trays to shut off feed-water when leak occurs
The VERTEX ProTekk mechanical leak detector is a leak detection and automatic water shut-off system designed for any type of residential or light commercial point-of-use water treatment or appliance in homes, condos, apartments and offices. The over-center trip mechanism insures positive valve closure to stop leaks before they can cause damage. The activation cartridge can be easily replaced to bring the detector back to full operation without the need for tools or reassembly. Install anywhere a leak might occur to avoid expensive insurance claims and keep your home or office safe from dangerous health conditions caused by water damage and the resulting mold. No power source needed.
Protekk Water Tray
Add the Protekk Water Tray to protect 3, 4 or 5 stage Reverse Osmosis or filter systems that are set-up in a standard sump configuration. The tray installs underneath new or existing systems to catch water leaks and prevent them from damaging floors, walls and counters. A convenient clamp secures drip tray to filter assembly. Designed to be used with the Vertex mechanical leak detector that will shut off feed-water when a leak is detected. Comes with everything needed to attach to filter housing, or place on floor.
Use the EverCool Water Tray with an EverCool water dispenser to catch water leaks and prevent them from damaging floors, walls and counters. Combine with the ProTekk Leak Detector/Shut-Off Valve to shut off incoming water on Point-of-Use models in case of a leak.
|ProTekk Mechanical Leak Detector Ordering Information||Part No.|
|ProTekk - Mechanical Leak Detector, 1/4"||LDM-1214|
|ProTekk - Mechanical Leak Detector, 3/8"||LDM-1217|
|4-pack of detector replacement cartridges||LDS-1216|
|ProTekk - Water-Tray with Detector , 1/4"||LDDT-1218|
|ProTekk - Water-Tray only||DTRO-1215|
|Black EverCool Water Tray w/ProTekk Detector ||EDTP-1221|
|White EverCool Water Tray w/ProTekk Detector||EDTP-1221W|
|Black EverCool Water-Tray only||EDT-1220|
|White EverCool Water-Tray only||EDT-1220W|